Gadgets Now Bureau28 Jun, 2022, 08:30AM IST
Common issues with TWS earbuds and tips to fix them
Smartphone unable to find TWS earbuds
If you are trying to pair your TWS earbuds with a smartphone or any other device and it is now showing up in the Bluetooth device list, here are a few things that you can try.
- Check the TWS earbuds are charged, turned on and in pairing mode
- Check if the earbuds are compatible with your device
- Ensure that the smartphone and earbuds are within range
- Disconnect the earbuds from other devices
- Turn on and off the TWS earbuds and restart the device once and then try to pair
TWS earbuds keep get disconnected
Frequent disconnection between earbuds and the smartphone can be frustrating and if you are facing anything like that, here are some tips that can help.
- TWS earbuds make it easy to wander around while listening to music, but they make it even easier to go out of range.
- Ensure that the TWS earbuds have enough juice left in it
- Update the companion app and also check for any firmware updates for the earbuds
Left or right side earbud not working
Sound coming only from one earbud is one of the most common issues with the TWS earbuds. To fix this, here are some tips that can help.
- Ensure that the charging case is completely charged
- Make sure that both the earbuds are charged
- Disconnect the earbuds and re-connect them with the smartphone
- Put both the sides in your ear properly
TWS earbuds not charging
TWS earbuds not charging is also a pretty common problem. The most common reason behind this can be the dust and contact points on the earbuds. The most common problem with this can be — forgetting to turn on the switch. However, there are other serious reasons as well:
- Clean the connectors on both the charging case and TWS earbuds.
- Check the cable, adapter and power socket for damage and power supply issues.
Charging case not working properly
If the charging case is not charging properly, then make sure the port is clean along with other things like power adapter, etc.
Static or distortion while listening to music
Bluetooth being a wireless technology, it is susceptible to interference from other wireless technologies. That sometimes leads to static or distortion while listening to music.
- Turn off other Bluetooth devices in the surrounding.
- Move away from other devices like TV, router, etc
- Disconnect and re-connect the earbuds
Poor call quality
If you are facing poor call quality, then you should follow these steps
Make sure the microphones in the TWS earbuds are not getting blocked by anything
- Clean the microphone with a soft cloth
- Check the network coverage on your smartphone
- Move closer to the smartphone while taking a call
Poor battery life
TWS earbuds aren’t known for offering the best battery life. However, if you are getting relatively lower battery life than claimed, here are a few things you you need to check.
- Try to charge your TWS earbuds properly using the original cable provided in the box
- If your TWS earbuds are new, contact the service center to get it checked.
- If your TWS earbuds are old, there’s a chance that the battery is dead. Some manufacturers offer battery replacement for their TWS earbuds, some don’t. Contact your service provider.
#Common #issues #TWS #earbuds #tips #fix www.gadgetsnow.com